Register Online Here
Next Workshop: Saturday January 6th, 2018
Where: The Kansas City Chess Club 2 South Water St. Liberty, MO 64068 Google Map Link
What Time: 9AM - 12:30AM
What To Bring: Your Blue Card. Everything else is provided!
Instructor: Certified Chess Merit Badge Instructor Ken Fee
Scout Leaders: We can create a class with a minimum 6 Scouts on a date of your choice.
1. Earn your chess merit badge in a one-day workshop.
2. Meet other scouts interested in chess.
3. Play in a chess tournament
4. Learn about the scope of chess in the world today, find resources to improve your game, and find out how you can participate in chess competitions, classes and activities.
5. Earn your Boy Scout Chess Merit Badge!
Requirements: The workshop is $20 per scout looking to fulfill the merit badge requirement. Basic knowledge of chess rules is strongly recommended. Please bring your merit badge card.
Information: Ken Fee 816-446-3550 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*****The class also covers the Cub Scout Chess Belt Loop and Pin and the Girl Scout Chess Patch.